Friday 21 December 2012

Hello, My name is Donje...

Hello hi oh woooooowwwwwww (trust me, it sounds funnier when you hear me say it in person) haha.

 Anyway i just realized that this blog has been up for a bit and i haven't even introduced myself and the Bram Village, haha my mother would be disappointed if she found out about this, but enough of that already, Hi my name is Donje Musi, i'm a rapper and a producer and a mixing engineer and a mechanical engineering student (don't ask!!!! lol) from Pretoria, South Africa and I am going to stop at that because I feel like I'm writing an essay to post up on my dating site profile hahaha (and yes i've tried dating sites and I'm not ashamed haha).

Oh yeah and I have a track out, its pretty kick ass, i hope you get a chance to hear it (thats a euphemism for "if you don't download it we gonna have a serious problem" hahaha na I'm joking, the look on your face is priceless lol). Okay now on a serious note...Geez,  I sound like my old high school principal, hahaha he was a strange man, and yes I  do realize that I am diverging - apologies!

 What I am trying to say is that yeah we are the Bram Village Connect, our goal is to supply the world with everything that is Bram, starting with me, haha don't worry you'll know what "Bram" means in due time, its hard to explain in one post, but keep following us and what we're up to and you'll get it eventually. And yeah I know this was less of an introduction and more of a post filled with lame jokes, but hey we are who we are right?(That last question was rhetorical in case you were wondering lol). Yeah I should have warned you earlier, my punctuation is atrocious, but hey at least I know fancy words like "atrocious", right?

Hahah anyway my name is Donje, thanx for your time if you actually read the whole post hahaha!!!
Happiness, Love and Donje!!

P.S heres the link to my very first track, (another one is coming tomorrow) :
http://www.hulkshare.com/DonjeMusi

Thank You
:)

1 comment: