Friday 21 December 2012

Everybody Know (Heads Up)

So yeah tomorrow we'll be dropping the link to my new song, I thought that maybe to keep this blog interesting we'd post up a young sumin before the song, which she should hopefully give some perspective on what the hell I'm talking about hahaha.

So yeah the song's called "Isn't She (Everybody Know)" and I think I should start off by saying that I sampled the Stevie Wonder classic (If you don't know what song I'm talking about then forget I said anything lol).

But yeah I don't want to say too much but this song has a long history with me, hahaha I think i first chopped the sample when I was highschool and came up with a rough concept, i only wrote the song and added some additional production till very recently (I added the strings and pianos yesterday lol).

But enough of that, when i came across this sample, I was going through a lot of bull *InappropriateWord* and something inside of me just reassured me that Life is Lovely even though my motto during that period of my life was "Life's a *InappropriateWord*". hahaha so yeeeaaaaah don't worry, I didn't knock up any of the girls I fancy just yet lol (REAL STEVIE WONDER FANS GET THIS JOKE!!! lol).

And as for the cover art that I chose to go with the song...Well, just by looking it, its hard to hate being alive haha, that's my old friend, Shannon and his sister in the picture.

P.S Everybody know ' life aint life if we aint got low.

Thank You,
Donje :).

No comments:

Post a Comment